Please join us on Discord for access to more resources and mentors.
Register for a developer account on FusionFabric.cloud using the code HACK2022, so you can get started with access to Finastra's APIs.
Access the Mastercard Developer portal. In the Portal you will find APIs for all of the solutions:
- Payments, including Bill Pay, Digital Receipt (Ethoca), Installments, XB Services, etc
- Security, including Authentications, digital ID, Consumer controls, etc
- Data & Services, including Open Banking, Merchant Identifier, Currency Conversion calculator, etc
- Loyalty, including Pay with rewards, Loyalty promotions, etc
- New & Experimental, including the Blockchain solution Provenance, the Central Bank Digital Currency APIs, the Carbon Calculator APIs, the Priceless Planet APIs
SUST GLOBAL – Credible Climate Data for a Sustainable Future
More info: https://developers.sustglobal.com/
ABU DHABI GLOBAL MARKET
About The Digital Lab: Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) welcomes participants of all technical capabilities to use its Digital Lab. The Digital Lab is a digital environment administered by the Financial Services Regulatory Authority for the development of fintech products. Harnessing no/low-code tools and resources such synthetic data, APIs, system images and reference architectures, the Digital Lab supports the building and validation of prototypes in a secure and neutral environment.
Amongst a variety of different use cases the Digital Lab allows users to subscribe to products from other providers, call APIs, create and test new business workflows with internal and external services and publish products in order to display them to financial institutions. Please see our user guide here.
Onboarding: The Digital Lab is provided on a complimentary basis to all at https://portal-digital-lab.adgm.com/.
- For licensed firms / startups, please sign up directly. You can refer to the following step by step video https://youtu.be/_uPFjFEgQI8 that will walk you through setting up on the Digital Lab.
- For developers and independent teams, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to set you up as part of our test entity within the Digital Lab. Please include the names and emails of those you’d like on-boarded we’ll do so within 2 business days.
ETIQ.AI – Say goodbye to unintended bias in AI systems
You can access and use the Etiq.AI library as you build your hackathon POC.
- Here's the link to the library demo: https://etiq.ai/download
- Refer to the documentation for a quick start guide
- Look through a demo notebook on Github
- Sign up on the dashboard where you can explore the results
- Check out this article on some practical examples
FINASTRA DESIGN THINKING TOOLKIT
You can access it here (works best with Chrome). From teams looking for a structured way to uncover unmet customer needs to those wanting a framework to craft their value proposition and concepts, the Design Thinking approach helps ensure the solutions you're setting out to build are rooted in actual human needs, are commercially viable and technically feasible. We've created this toolkit to help you as you develop your ideas.
You can use it to:
- Build a better understanding of your target users and their needs
- Define the problem statement you want to tackle
- Rapidly brainstorm ideas
- Conceptualise the solution and its value proposition
- Get to know your teammates better and be effective as a team
We've created the toolkit as a shared Mural board so you can collaborate remotely. It's a single step process to access the board and you won't need to register. If you'd like to use any of the templates with your team on a private board, let us know and we'll set one up for you. Our design and innovation mentors are also available to you if you'd like a facilitated session for your teams.
FINASTRA DESIGN SYSTEM: UI design assets
To get you started prototyping faster, you can use the Finastra Design System open source assets.
Check the Finastra Design System website to learn how to get started.
You can access directly the Figma design kit containing sample financial apps and all the UI components you need to get your rough sketches into high-fidelity prototypes. The only prerequisite is to create a free Figma account so that you are able to duplicate, share and collaborate in Chrome your app prototype.
If you are an Adobe XD user, you can also access additional resources here:
- App starter kit (Adobe XD): https://github.com/Finastra/finastra-design-kit/tree/master/design/apps/app-starter
- Account services dashboard (Adobe XD): https://github.com/Finastra/finastra-design-kit/raw/master/design/apps/corporate-account-services/account-services-dashboard.xd
- Payments dashboard (Adobe XD): https://github.com/Finastra/finastra-design-kit/raw/master/design/apps/payments-dashboard/payments-dashboard.xd
- Retail app (Adobe XD): https://github.com/Finastra/finastra-design-kit/raw/master/design/apps/retail-app/retail-app.xd
FINASTRA DESIGN SYSTEM: dev assets
You can start hacking using a sample corporate banking app. Source code is on GitHub: https://github.com/fusionfabric/ffdc-sample-corporate-webapp
For more info on how to get started developing with Finastra Design System, check the documentation.
Reach out on GitHub Discussions: https://github.com/Finastra/finastra-design-system/discussions